By Tim Chester adapted from his book You Can Change Many of us are confident we’ll be justified on the last day – acquitted before God through the death of Jesus. But what about justification today and tomorrow? Are you still trying to prove yourself?
- Do you ever get angry or brood because you want to prove you’re in the right?
- Does your Christian service feel like joyless duty?
- Do you ever feel the pressure to perform?
- Do you serve others so you can feel good about yourself or impress people?
- Do you look down on others or exaggerate their failings?
- Do you worry that you won’t make the grade in life?
- Do you enjoy conversations about the shortcomings of others?
Continue reading by clicking the link